User Contributions Guidelines
All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in this Policy.
We may from time-to-time provide interactive services such as ‘share’ features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution that you post/submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, to the extent permitted by law. By providing a User Contribution, you grant the NeoCurly and its successors the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material. You promise that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant such license to us. You agree that you will have no claim or other recourse against the Company (NeoCurly) for infringement of any proprietary right with respect to your User Contributions. You acknowledge and agree that you waive any moral (or similar) rights that you may have in any territory in respect of User Contributions, including but not limited to, the right to be attributed as the author of the User Contributions.
If you provide a User Contribution to be transmitted to other users of the Website or any third parties, you accept that your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or any third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
User Contributions must be accurate and comply with all applicable laws in the country from which they are posted. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company (NeoCurly Co), have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third-party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.User Contributions Policy
- And all other social media platforms
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the royalty-free right to use, reproduce, republish, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You specifically grant us the right to republish reviews posted on the Website on social media or other third party platforms.You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not NeoCurly Co. (“Company”), have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post
- You have permission from any other person(s) featured in your submission
- All "moral rights" that you may have in the User Posting has been voluntarily waived by you
- All content that you post is accurate
- You are at least 13 years old
- As required by Federal Trade Commission, you will disclose any material connection to Company including receipt of free product samples for review purposes or other compensation or affiliation
These content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services, if offered. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any third-party
- Infringe the legal rights (including the right of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization
- Involve commercial activities or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising
- Be likely to deceive or give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us, or any other person or entity
- Post any material that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Unless, you are a content creator/contributor, then you shall not post any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers for you or anyone else
You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its parent company, as well as, its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees, and third-party service providers harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to review, screen or edit any User Contribution. You accept that such contributions do not reflect the views of Company (NeoCurly Co) and are not endorsed by the Company.
We have the right to:
(a) Take any action with respect to User Contributions that we deem necessary or appropriate;
(b) Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website;
(c) Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.Reliance of Information Posted
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement where appropriate. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512)(“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
(i) Your physical or electronic signature.
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
(iii) Identification of the material you believe to be infringing, in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
(iv) Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
(v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
(vi) A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
(vii) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is: NeoCurly Co. ATTN: Copyright Agent, 701 N. Glenville Dr. # 500. Richardson, TX. 75081
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and legal fees).
If you have any questions regarding these User Contributions Guidelines, OR if you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright please email us at email@example.com.